Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Watch Out Ladies!

Ladies, beware of this Internet stalker and Demented Troll who will befriend you, find out all you secrets and then ask you for money. If you do not do everything he wishes he will turn on you and tell all your secrets. He goes by many Chat Names on Yahoo, but the one he is most known by is Doing_What. He calls himself a Gentleman and says he never devulges what is said to him and Private Messages.


Doing_What said...
What's wrong Tisha...? Your lies aren't able to stand up?? Shall we trade ARCHIVES on the blog...?? HMMMMMMI suggest you stick to what you're good at... Traveling to the US to meet KNOWN crackheads, internet theives and your latest, a CROSSDRESSING, TRANSVESTITE HILLBILLY...You think Alicia/Nancy Botts can make blogs?? Spew your LIES crackhead... I'll put everything on a blog... And if the names of some of your friends are included in those... well... they'll have YOU to blame... But don't think for a minute that I'll sit back and let you LIE like the other FREAKS in here... You have enough emotional problems that you've been hiding... I don't think you want me EXPOSING them to the world... DO YOU??!!! I'll let YOU decide.6:21 PM

A few of his victims have been, Tisha, Von, Kamona, Alicia, Sweet_Petitte, Angel_Delany and Scuba_Girl. He has been exhibiting more and more of his Insanity to everyone on Blogs and in Chat.

PARODY OF DOING DEMENTED
This is the picture of Doing_Demented... the Chatter turned DERANGE PSYCHO FREAK: He looks a NUT JOB NOW !!!







If this nut job approaches you, Ladies....

RUN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing_demented is beyond being crazy and fucked up in the head. Damn he is one ugly fucker. And those fake teeth. He must have had a meth problem and his teeth rotted out. What a loser this freak is. I can't stand the fucker. And notices how he tells people they lie and he will expose it. Well, he lies worse than anyone. He makes assumptions on people and unable to back it up with facts. And then thinks his assumptions are right because he said so. Well, fuck this little troll and a troll is what he is.

Doing_demented said he is of average height at 5'7". Well, people the average height for a man is something like 5'10". So, doing_demented is a short man and he knows it.

Doing_dement claims he is in shape like a 25 year old and can kick anyones ass. Well, even at his ager (47 yrs old) and in the best shape. He still can't kick a much younger man who is in shape and in their physical prime. I don't care how much he spews the shape he is in physically and mentally and is young at heart. Aging is a natural process and he isn't even close to producing the testosterone that a young male produces. I wish someone would take him up on his offer.

Remember, he told people to come knock on his door and he would come out and kick his ass. Sounds like he is some internet bully. And definitely a real pussy type in person. No wonder he lives with his parents. He's unable to sustain himself and is a mamma's boy...little pussy. Doing_demented has short man syndrome. Has to act all tought, due to his inadequacies for being so short.

Shit, I bet I could kick his ass...lol. If I was granted a wish. I would have doing come to my home un-invited and then shoot his sorry ass for attempting to attack me. And where I live, we have very liberal laws pertaining to self-defense laws.

Oh, and doing...you remember when you asked Alicia in a PM (when on good terms) how you could acquire a gun so you could kill cockshit and his ass buddy Geo. Well, I told Alicia to give that PM to the cops. Conspiracy to murder someone is a very serious offense. And then if you got convicted. I would be sure to let some people in prison know your into pedophilia. That would be like signing your death warrant. Since prisoners have some code on this and don't tolerate pedophiles.

You piece of shit. I am betting within time. Someone will take you up on your offer and knock on your "Parents" house. And kick your ass.

How come doing, you can't live on your own and such a burderen on your parents. They raised you already. Sure they would love to have their privacy back and enjoy being alone in "their." You tell people it's your house. Well, you didn't pay for it. The home is not listed in your name. Your name isn't on the mortgage. Why can't you get your own place. Oh, my bad. You can't afford anything. You think you're so smart and intelligent, yet unable to hold down even a menial job. You go from menial job to menial job. You aren't even responsible. We all saw the numerous judegements and liens filed against you...for the lack of paying your "TAXES." Even if you wanted to get a new car or buy a house. Your credit history file must be so bad. No lending institution would never lend you money. And if they did. You would be a huge credit risk and have to pay like 22% lol. And everything I mentioned above which is only the tip of the iceburg...reflects you are a huge LOSER. You should be ashamed of what you are. You've accomplished "NOTHING" in your life.

You couldn't even raise your daughter with decent values. She was rejected from the military. And she definitely followed in your footsteps. She declared Bankruptcy which was granted. I mean damn how does someone not pay their cell phone bills and she defaulted on a cell phone bill on several occasions.

Unlawful_Sign said...

LOL to friggin funny